The Evagoras Lanitis Centre comprises one third of the Lanitis Carob Mill complex, which is one of the largest, if not the largest, listed industrial building in Cyprus. Back in the late 1800’s this area of the building was originally used for the storage of Carob products that used to be processed through the carob crushers. Through the renovation works that took place in 2000, the architects managed to blend the authentic atmosphere of the past with the sophisticated high tech look of the present.
The Center with an interior area of over 1000 sq. metres is ideal for welcoming multiple corporate, cultural or social events, combining a beautiful stone built and renovated architecture, with all means of modern equipment. Additionally, the Center offers a smaller space of 166 sq. metres on the first floor designed for multipurpose functions and can be used in conjunction with the entire Center but also separately.
Additionally, the Evagoras Lanitis Center hosts all the cultural events of the Evagoras and Kathleen Lanitis Foundation.